The digital video value chain (comprising CDN, video ad networks, serving platforms, auctions, exchanges, RTBs, integrated video platforms, media transformation, processing, optimization and analytics, mobile ad networks, platforms and media clearing environments made a combined $6.3 billion in 2012 revenue. Revenues (net of requisite publisher payouts) improved 38.1% for U.S.-based vendors, including their international operations.
Globally, the digital video value chain grew 36.6% to $9.4 billion, bookending a nine-year CAGR of 38.6%, as encompassed in this multi-disciplinary ecosystem, operations and business analytics report. This 600+ page edition presents exclusive, extensive primary quantitative research about each value chain entrant and related sectors, comparative growth rates and business model implementations.
- Range Fuels, Inc. - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Africa Mobile Money Market by Transaction mode (NFC/Smart Cards, Direct Mobile Billing, Mobile Web/WAP Payments, SMS, STK/USSD, and others), by Nature of Payment, by Location, by Type of Purchase, and by Country - Forecast to 2020
- Gammon Infrastructure Projects Limited (GAMMNINFRA) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Mobile Security Asia-Pacific Market Research Report, 2014 - 2020
- Self-Service Technology Asia-Pacific Market Research Report, 2014 - 2020
- Global Wearable Technology Market (Product, Applications and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020